You are here
The OPRS has purchased an “All Access Pass” to webinars offered by CITI. Anyone affiliated with the University of Illinois will have access to these. Note: No changes are being made to required human subject research, these webinars are simply a resource for researchers.
A current list of available webinars can be found on the CITI website. In order to take a webinar, please follow these instructions:
- Log onto your CITI account
- Under the "Institutional Courses" header, select “View Courses” to the right of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- At the bottom of the page, under "Learner Tools for University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign," select “Add a Course”
- Scroll down to "Webinars"
- Check the box to select the desired webinar
- Click Submit
- The webinar should now appear under “Courses Ready to Begin."