Research Concerns and Complaints


Research participants are encouraged to express any concerns or complaints regarding involvement in a research study.  You may prefer to speak directly to the investigator or members of the study staff.  However, if you are unable to contact the investigator or would prefer to report the complaint to the IRB, you may do so.

When reporting a concern or complaint to the IRB, please contact our office as soon as possible.  You may report your concern or complaint by calling our office, sending an email, or sending a letter by U.S. mail.  You may also use the form below and email to us at or send it via the mail to the address below.  

Related Documents

Related FAQs

Related Research Topics

Revised Date